River City Elite Properties Is Officially Open!

Wow, it's been a crazy journey for James, Pam and myself! A year ago, I didn't think I would be launching my very own Real Estate Agency. I knew it was part of my long term plan but because of how amazing 2016 was to my team, I was able to launch River City Elite Properties. 

At the end of the day, this success comes thanks to all of our wonderful and happy customers. We are in the people business, not in the housing business. Yes, we are great a figuring out at home's worth and making sure it is structurally sound, but that almost seems secondary. It's all about getting people what they want and also showing them what they need. We do it all of this with the biggest smiles on our faces because we are making our client's dreams come true and this makes us very happy. 

Yes, I know, it sounds a little corny but it's true. Buying and selling a home is one of THE BIGGEST transactions our clients make in their lifetimes. It defines where they will build a life and we get to be a part of that process, it's all pretty exciting. 

So, thank you to all of clients for making this possible - and also my wonderful team for believing in my dream and helping me make it a reality! Cheers! 


























Comments

Popular Posts